Employee SurveysSpeedback designs and implements employee surveys, creating new ways for organizations to improve performance and accelerate change.
We deliver value to our clients by combining in-depth survey experience, industry knowledge, and expertise in helping organizations create and sustain change. The result: employee surveys that assess and help organizations manage a broad range of business challenges - from improving customer service to managing diversity to large-scale workforce transformation.
Speedback provides a comprehensive range of employee survey research and consulting services - from up-front planning that integrates the survey with company goals and human resources strategies, through the communication and implementation of survey-based initiatives to create and sustain competitive advantage. Aided by extensive domestic and international databases, we collaborate closely with our clients and together, focus on improving results with:
Proven Assessment Tools, that ask the right questions tied to the bottom line. Our surveys go beyond traditional satisfaction assessment by covering behaviors, practices, and ways of doing things that lead to superior-performing people and organizations.
Key-Driver Analysis, to identify, monitor and improve the key issues in any survey that promote success. By focusing resources and potential in areas that drive success, Speedback surveys create, and then unleash, new ways to improve employee commitment, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Managing Improvement, with accountability systems and human resources strategies for introducing and sustaining continuous survey-based improvement. Our approach includes proven behaviorally-based training for building management skills in survey follow-up, and special proprietary survey reports that include comprehensive and complete computer-produced analysis and interpretation for divisions, departments, and business units.
Our surveys accomplish a variety of objectives:
- Leverage workforce potential to improve competitiveness
- Manage cultural change and workforce transformation
- Identify, monitor and manage the key drivers of an organization's success
- Improve internal and external customer satisfaction
- Conduct interim "polls" which monitor progress between surveys
- Develop and manage a proactive diversity initiative
- Improve cooperation and build strong cross-functional teams
- Redesign compensation and benefit plans
- Improve management - employee relations
- Identify and develop management and employee "competencies"
- Enhance employee commitment and reduce voluntary turnover
A company's response to an employee survey begins with accurate assessment of people and organizations. These assessments-based on comparisons to relevant national, industry, or "leading" company norms-provide the foundation for decisions on people, resources, and strategies for change.
Speedback database provides access to the following valuable comparisons:
- norms for different industries
- norms for different employee groups based on job level, gender, ethnicity, etc.
- norms based on company characteristics, such as financial performance, size or geography
The following charts illustrate the value of database comparisons:
"Company insists on high-quality work" "Job provides authority to make decisions or take action to satisfy customer"
U.S. employees generally believe that their employers insist on high-quality work. At the same time, they do not believe they have the authority to make decisions or to take actions to satisfy their customers. Therefore, a result of 60 percent favorable on any given item, as in the chart above, may indicate a strength or a weakness.
A database is an integral part of a successful survey. With it, companies can pinpoint their competitive strengths and weaknesses. Without it, they risk missed opportunities-or worse, focusing time, energy and money in the wrong areas.
Sample Employee Survey Email and Web Surveys Proposal Request Home Page
18255 Bollinger Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA 94583
© Copyright 1998-2003 Speedback